(1) choose ripe strawberry with bright red color, tender meat, no hollow, few seeds and strong aroma. Pick up, transport should be lightly put, packing should not be too full, avoid direct sunlight.
(2) the fruit is graded according to its size and color, and the fruit is divided into four grades: 20 mm, 20 ~ 24 mm, 25 ~ 28 mm, and more than 28 mm. Fruit red should be more than 2/3 of the fruit surface.
(3) remove the pedicle after grading, and take care not to damage the pulp when removing the pedicle. Take the fruit with one hand and turn the stems gently with the other.
(4) the strawberries after being washed off are rinsed with water for 2 to 3 times to remove sediment, dirt, etc.
(5) after the strawberries are cleaned with sugar, the whole grains are soaked with syrup, the syrup concentration is 30% ~ 50%, or fruit: the sugar is 3:1 and the granulated sugar is removed evenly on the fruit surface, and sealed with polythene bags.
(6) freeze in rapid freezing temperature below 35 ℃, general requirements for about 10 minutes to cold - 18 ℃. Need a slice of strawberry slice thickness is about 4 mm, then sprinkled sugar, packaging, send people - 34 ~ - 40 ℃ temperature freezing, in 18 ~ 20 ℃ temperature storage.